Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Long Way Around

This weekend ayden and I watched every episode of The Long Way Around. Its a series about Ewan McGregor and his friend Charlie traveling from London, across Europe and Asia, to Alaska and finally ending their trip in NYC. They did all this on a couple of well equipped BMW dual sport motorcycles. It was very inspiring and I really enjoyed it. Even Megan watched a lot of it, and i think she might have liked it a little too.


I'd really like to do some more adventures. A long hiking trip in the mountains, a trip on the bike from Cali to Alaska on the bike, backpacking Europe... I hope that I get to do some things like this before too long. Right now I have too much going on to plan an experience like that.

Oh, and i also ran across the US stop on the MotoGP tour on ABC or something like that. I dont' get speed with my cable, so i don't get to see any of the races. I was happy to catch this one, even though it wasn't the most exciting race I've seen.

No comments: