Thursday, August 17, 2006

glasses

I got my first pair of glasses in 10 years this week. I had a pair when i first got my contacts when i was about 16, but never wore them. So i'm basically wearing glasses for the first time today after wearing contacts every day for the past decade.... wow, i'm getting old.

I like them, its nice to have some glasses so you don't have to depend on your contacts all the time. right now they're driving me crazy because they keep sliding down my nose. I'm going back durring lunch to see if they can adjust them or something. its also hard to get use to not having everything in focus. even things that i see through the glasses arn't totally in focus unless i'm looking at it from the center of the lense, and when they start sliding down my nose some it makes everything slightly out of focus which sucks while driving.

Besides that i like them, and they're made by converse! i didn't even know they made frames.

No comments: