Tuesday, August 29, 2006

update

so, I'm sure you're all wondering how the new job is going.

to be honest, it couldn't be better. i love this place, and, if it wasn't for megan, i'd like it better than being at home. I'm productive, creative and in a great enviorment where i'm trusted to handle my own schedule and be productive in my own ways. on top of that, i get fed on a regular basis (always a plus for me), my insurance is awesome and i can walk to lunch everyday if i choose to.

only thing i'm missing at the moment are some completed projects. so far i haven't had a project go into production yet, but that should happen soon.

you might remember me mentioning the little photo shoot that steve did of megan and i a few weeks back while we were shooting her boards for her portfolio. one of these picts is in the header of this blog, and steve just sent me two more that he touched up. i think they're pretty cool...





No comments: