Thursday, March 22, 2007

Guns and Cowboy Boots

Its been a while since i blogged last. I've been really busy with a big project at work thats hit crunch time the past couple of weeks. I also just haven't had much to blog about. My parents, ayden and I are headed to the track in denton this weekend so i should have something to write about next week. I'll be riding a friends kx60 motard, so that'll be fun. I've been wanting to ride one of those for a long time. If i like it, i might upgrade to one in the next year or so.

Ayden and i had fun hangin' out around the house last weekend. he finally decided that he wanted to wear his cowboy boots. i'm sure it had a lot to do with that "cowboy gun" that he acquired. He wore them all weekend even though they're a little too big and he had a hard time walking in them. He asks about every 5 minutes if we can go to the race track, and he is finally going this weekend. he hasn't been since last season, so he's ansey. He even called me this morning at about 8am to say he didn't want to go to school. He just wanted to go to the race rack with dad.

No comments: